Stable Version: 1.4.9
- Binary distribution: Contains the XStream jar files, the Hibernate and Benchmark modules and all the dependencies.
- Source distribution: Contains the complete XStream project as if checked out from the Subversion version tag.
- XStream Core only: The xstream.jar only as it is downloaded automatically when it is referenced as Maven dependency.
- XStream Hibernate module: The xstream-hibernate.jar as it is downloaded automatically when it is referenced as Maven dependency.
- XStream JMH module: The xstream-jmh.jar as it is downloaded automatically when it is referenced as Maven dependency.
Previous releases of XStream are also available. However, use of the latest stable version is recommended.
- Supported XML parsers and packages:
- XmlPull, the XML pull parser API and factory to detect available implementations.
- Xpp3, an XML pull parser (recommended).
- kXML2 or kXML2-min, an XML pull parser.
- DOM4J, easy XML representation and manipulation framework.
- JDOM, easy XML representation and manipulation (requires Java 1.2, superseded by JDOM2).
- JDOM2, easy XML representation and manipulation, successor of JDOM (requires Java 5).
- StaX, the reference implementation of the Streaming API for XML.
- Woodstox, an alternate open source StaX implementation.
- XOM, another alternative XML API.
- Other optional 3rd party dependencies:
- Joda Time for optional ISO8601 date/time formats.
- CGLIB for optional support of some proxies generated with the CGLIB Enhancer.
- Jettison for serialization and deserialization support with JSON. Note, that newer versions 1.3.x are no longer compatible with XStream.
- Jettison 1.0.1 for serialization and deserialization support with JSON in JDK 1.4. Note, that newer version 1.1 is not compatible with XStream.
Dependencies Hibernate Module
- Supported Hibernate versions:
- Supported Hibernate Envers versions:
Dependencies JMH Module
- JMH dependencies: